Monday, February 28, 2011

21. Sacrifice

Elisa's eyes were slow to open yet her mind was a maelstrom of panic.
Peering through heavy lids, seeing various shades of grey, dancing it seemed.
Her mind foggy not fighting the visual input she lay watching the phantoms.
She went to speak her mouth bound, numb with throat dry a groan escaped.

"Elisa do you remember how our love saved us from near poverty, bringing us here."
James leaned over his wife, she could see a deep hunger dark in his eyes making her flinch.
"We made it my love and Hallow Springs produced opportunity beyond our dreams."
He gently ran a hand down her cheek, his touch so cold chills prickled her skin.

Fear held her heart, unable to move her leaden form, she simply watched and listened.
"I'm not the same man, I am more I am all and no-one knows what I've sacrificed."
Lost in thought he whispered. "What I'm willing to give." Elisa whimpered, wetting.
Grey danced seductively around James he kissed her forehead the shadows kissed her naked form.


Chapter 22 - MOMENTUM

Chapter 20 - LOVE
Chapter 19 - MENAGE
Chapter 18 - BRIDGE
Chapter 17 - MONO
Chapter 16 - MELD
Chapter 15 - RESPITE
Chapter 14 - DAWN
Chapter 13- PRIDE
Chapter 12 - RITE
Chapter 11 - SPENT
Chapter 10 - MERGER 
Chapter 9 - THREE         
Chapter 8 - MET 
Chapter 7 - FEAR
Chapter 6 - NEED
Chapter 5 - MAYA
Chapter 4 - THING
Chapter 3 - KNOW
Chapter 2 - STUM
Chapter 1 - MINX

3 comments:

  1. My word verification was actually: POING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I didn't even know I had word verification... Lol
    Sometimes I cant tell what the letters are, they can be quite tricky...
    Hi Penelope,

    Thank You for reading 'My Mess' I appreciate that.
    Im at the stage where I have the most difficulty in moving it forward.
    I think I know where to go... =)

    But thank you Penelope.

    P.S This isn't the naughtiest chapter. =)

    ReplyDelete